Quarantined during lockdown with a narcissist is like being locked up with a dangerous predator – you never know when they are going to strike. We are specialists in handling cases that involve a narcissist partner.
Tips to manage a narcissist
- Distance yourself emotionally as they like to feed off your energy and suck the life force from you.
- Limit communication and keep it simple.
- Don’t react to them blaming you for everything wrong, even during lockdown, rather walk away and don’t get roped into an argument. They thrive on arguments.
- Find ways to feed their ego – remember it is big and this will buy you time until lockdown is over to approach a lawyer.
- Document the abuse so you can show it to your lawyer when you proceed with a domestic violence application or divorce.
YOU HAVE RIGHTS
Let us help you to bring your narcissistic partner to justice!
Author – Benita Ardenbaum