FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
Benita Ardenbaum Attorneys is a highly specialised divorce and family law firm whose main aim is to protect your rights and the rights of your children during life’s unexpected challenges, whilst providing innovative and creative solutions to these often complex divorce and family law matters.
FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
Benita Ardenbaum Attorneys is a highly specialised divorce and family law firm whose main aim is to protect your rights and the rights of your children during life’s unexpected challenges. whilst providing innovative and creative solutions to these often complex divorce and family law matters.
“Let our experience be your guide and our practice your solution.”
With over 27 years of experience in family law, Benita has built the firm on a clear vision of a legal service in which you receive the individual and personal attention that you require.
We will provide you with the necessary advice and options for resolving matters in a manner appropriate for your needs with our in-depth understanding of human behaviour and the legal system. Our skills include negotiation, mediation, and when necessary, time-tested litigation skills.
Benita is a distinguished member of the prestigious International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL). The IAFL is a worldwide association of practising lawyers who are recognised by their peers as the most experienced and skilled family law specialists in their respective countries.
Our legal Services
we do best
The Firm is highly specialized in its core services and methodology. Our aim is to preserve and uphold the rights of our clients during any unexpected challenges or circumstances that may arise.
Experts in financial high net-worth cases
Secure your financial future with the advice and support of our expert team of lawyers who are skilled in dealing with financial settlement of divorces and the complexities of “high net worth cases.”
Benita Is A Member Of The Prestigious International Academy Of Family Lawyers (IAFL).
The Firm Has Expertise
In The Following Areas
Of International Law :
- Family law disputes in international jurisdictions
- Divorce, nullity and dissolution of same sex partnerships
- Marital and child support
- Marital and cohabitation agreements
- Issues in relation to children including custody and residence, visitation, relocation, abduction, surrogacy, adoption and public law
- Dispute resolution including, mediation and collaborative law
three steps to success
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
- we work closely with our clients and approach each case with care, discretion, commitment and dedication.
- The core belief within our firm is that open communication with our clients is paramount.
- We seek to address each individual’s unique financial, emotional and legal needs by guiding and supporting them throughout the process.
What People Say About Us
We have lots of experience
Mr Zulu approached our office to assist him with a divorce, where the parties have minor children. The divorce between Mr and Mrs Zulu is
Ms Hendricks recently approached our offices for advice on the issue of the termination of her ex-husband’s parental responsibilities and rights in respect of their
The “outside offer” normally forms part of the wording of the suspensive condition pertaining to the sale of the purchaser’s property. This means that the