If you and the other parent of your child are experiencing difficulties exercising care of, and/or contact with your child, we can assist you by entering into discussions with the other party in an attempt to resolve the issues or by referring you to mediation with a properly trained and experienced mediator. Whilst we will do our utmost to attempt to resolve issues without recourse to the court, should this not be successful, we are experienced in all forms of litigation in this regard and have a number of experts at our disposal to assist us should this becomes necessary.

For direct answers to your specific personal questions, please contact us directly.

Child Law | Benita Ardenbaum

Should you have a query or want us to contact you please fill out the Contact Form below: